Unity Health Center’s mission is to provide the busy working family convenient access to quality healthcare at an economical price.
How is Unity different from Traditional Clinics?
Unity accomplishes this by:
- Published Pricing: Which means you never have to guess about your bill (See Services and Pricing)
- Flexible Payment Options: Unity is committed to meeting the financial needs of ALL families through flexible payment options and needs-based financial assistance.
- Medical Home: Unity is a multidisciplinary clinic with specialties including Urgent Care, Primary Care, Occupational Health, Student Health, and Optometry - all under one roof!
At the heart of Unity is a team of professionals dedicated to:
- Serving all people with dignity, compassion, and respect
- Offering convenient, affordable, quality healthcare services and integrated systems
- Integrating interdisciplinary health services and available resources
- Mentoring the next generation of healthcare professionals to serve
In support of this mission and these values, Unity has proudly partnered with Idaho State University. We recognize that strategic, well-selected partnerships are fundamental to our success and that these partners have invested time, resources and trust in Unity.
For your convenience, Unity is open Monday-Saturday, 8 am-8 pm, Sunday 10 am-7 pm.